Most people will usually spend the money they make lavishly at the beginning of the month, and start saving at the end of the month.
At the end of the month, spending will try to be very frugal because the salary money received may have run out at the end of the month.
Are you experiencing the same thing? If so, of course it will be very troublesome right? You have to wait until the beginning of the month if you want to do something, because you have no money left.
Of course, you don't want to continue feeling like this. So, to avoid this from happening,
Here are 5 tips on how to manage money properly and correctly
1. Create a Daily, Weekly or Monthly Budget
- Making a Budget for Various Financial Needs
- Although it looks simple to do, in reality not many people actually budget to manage their finances better.
2. Save Food
- Of course the food you eat at the restaurant will quickly drain your pocket excessively. If you don't want to run out of money on old dates, try to control what you eat.
3. Take advantage of every available discount and promo
- In the midst of today's rapid business development, everyone is competing to open a business.
- All business people are competing to provide promos that can attract more customers. Well, you as a consumer can smartly and wisely take advantage of the opportunities that exist.
4. Avoid Excessive Shopping
- If you don't want to be sad when the old date starts to come, try to control yourself so you don't spend too much money when you receive your salary at the beginning of the month.
- Prioritize what your needs and wants are. If what you are buying is just to fulfill a desire, then don't do it.
- Wasting money to buy things that are not really needed is not a wise thing you can do.